

iPhone (or) HTC PDA

am I crazy? I lurve Honda Jazz damn much!!

MyVi SE ?
Financial Freedom - debt free (saman MBPJ, PTPTN, Maxis bill)

Pangkor Holiday Trip with my Luvely Frends ;-D

My Wedding Ring ;p

Umrah

Laptop Vaio

Complete my master's degree

I really2 luv Bandung <3

We're in lurve and planning to tie the knot end of next year..insyaAllah..amin!
Braces
nota kaki:
Saya tak kan jenuh dengan target baru walaupon mungkin dikecewakan dengan realisasi...Tidak salah punyai resolusi untuk tahun baru!!! Pesanan untuk diriku, Think BIG, start small and DO IT NOW!!!vyeah~~
6 comments:
gud luck to u dear..
may all ur dreams come true...
caiyok! caiyok!
thanks yer, atiqah =)
selalu berusaha dan berdoa
selalu berusaha dan jangan lupa berdoa
may all ur wishes come true.. Amin ya Allah! especially the wedding part.. :) benda yang baik tak elok ditangguh2.. ahaha.. happy for u sis! i bet MyVi SE will make u look sporty and cool! GooD LuCK FoR eVeRYTHiNG..
hi just drop by..just read that you prefer another name beside urs..My name is Maisarah.. flattered.. wink2.. saja saja ja tau..
Post a Comment